We have 3 har tru courts available for play inside our bubble from October 9-May 7, 2015
Winter Season-Indoor Tennis Rules
1. You must be a member to book court time.
2. Members must register all Guests at the desk before play.
3. A non-member Guest who is accompanied by a member may play a maximum of one time per month as a Guest in a block time game, after which he/she will be required to join for the current season as a Winter Guest.
4. The Club reserves the right to restrict usage if Winter Guest dues are not paid in full by due date.
5. Snow closing will be made up in available random time during the season.
6. Random court time reservations may be made one week in advance. Reservations must be cancelled at least 24 hours in advance of the playing time or the member will be charged.
7. Lessons must be cancelled 24 hours in advance or you will be charged for the lesson fee.
8. You do not have to be a Club Member to receive lessons from the Chartwell Tennis Club professionals.
9. We will close earlier than 10:00 P.M. if there is no tennis time booked. (check with the staff for closing times)
10. Playing over allocated court time could result in charges equal to extra time played.
11. The Indoor Tennis Courts will be open every day during the winter season except Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve (closing 3:00 P.M.) Christmas Day, and New Year’s Eve (closing at 3:00 P.M.).
12. Winter Guests and Guests will have access to the appropriate locker facilities, i.e., showers, and lavatories only. The golf facilities, card rooms and dining rooms and bar are not available for their use unless accompanied by a member of Chartwell Country Club.
13. Members who have reserved block time during the season will have preference on the same block time during the subsequent season.
Hourly Court Costs:
Non-Prime: $35 plus tax $38.85
Prime: $40 plus tax $44.40
Walk On: $25 plus tax $27.75 between 12-5 PM daily
1.5 Hourly Court Costs:
Non-Prime: $52.50 plus tax $58.28
Prime: $60.00 plus tax $66.60
Walk On: $30 plus tax $33.30 between 12-5 PM daily
Prime: After 5:00 PM Weekdays, Before 12:00 PM Weekends
Non-Prime: Before 5:00 PM Weekdays, After 12:00 PM Weekends